ANAE invites members to participate in the Supply Chain Leader Learning Series, which will kick-off April 24, 2013.
The session will give suppliers insight into the priorities of the IDN and will enable you to develop a more successful relationship with supply chain executives. John Pritchard, publisher of The Journal of Healthcare Contracting, will moderate a call from James Francis, division chair of supply chain management and assistant treasurer at Mayo
Clinic Health System (Rochester, MN), who will discuss and answer questions related to the following:
- What are your current priorities?
- Top 3 service line initiatives?
- How is your system preparing for healthcare reform?
- What have been your most successful initiatives?
- How does a supplier step up to the plate, and can you share any success stories?
- How can a supplier get on contract?
- How do you work with your RPC?
- What advice can you give your suppliers on working successfully with your IDN?
Members, see more details at www.nationalaccountexecutives.com/members/events/webinars.
To join ANAE, visit www.nationalaccountexecutives.com/join.