The Healthcare Supplier/Provider Institute announced that registration is open for its August 22-23, 2011 meeting in Chicago, Illinois, which will explore the effects of reform on the Healthcare Supply Chain. Attendees will hear current, case-study information focused on:
· Understanding the trend of Self Distribution by IDNs
· An exploration of Regional Purchasing Coalitions
· Understanding the trend of Physician Alignment
· Keys to Understanding a “World Class Supply Chain”
· Understanding the Value Analysis process in Hospitals and IDNs
· Connecting the Dots in Healthcare Reform and the impact on the supply chain.