|August 23-24, 2012 in Chicago, ILThe Healthcare Supplier/Provider Institute is a safe environment where sharing practical, relevant and highly valued information is exchanged between supplier, provider and GPO executives. Participants will come away from the meeting with a better understanding of how to effectively and efficiently work with organizations throughout America to meet their specific needs related to the topics discussed. Throughout the meeting, attendees will hear current, case-study information focused on:
- Reform update; global economy effect on the US supply chain; elections… possible effects on the US supply chain
- Self Distribution, Prime Distribution and Hybrid Distribution Models
- Regional Purchasing Coalitions
- Value Analysis
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Convergence of trends in healthcare
- Exceptional patient experience
Providers: Who should attend?
- IDN Executives
- IDN Supply Chain Professionals
- Hospital Materials Managers
Suppliers: Who should attend?
- Sales Manager – All Levels
- National Account Directors/Managers
- Corporate Account Directors/Managers
- Key Account Managers
Meeting Times & Agenda
August 23rd – 2:00-5:00 p.m.
August 23rd Reception 6:00-7:00p.m.
August 24th – 9:00-3:30 p.m. with lunch at 11:30 a.m.
View Detailed Agenda
Free for Providers
(Please register ASAP space is limited.)
Supplier/GPO Registration (Online)
Supplier/GPO Registration (Offline)
Provider Registration (Offline)
The Palmer House
17 East Monroe
Chicago, IL 60603
Reservations Number and Code to Receive Negotiated Rate: 877-865-5321 Group Code: MDC
Room Rate: $129 (contracted rate)
For more information please contact:
1735 N. Brown Rd., Suite 140
Lawrenceville, Ga. 30043
2363 Highway 287 North, Suite 201
Mansfield, TX 76063