October 29-30, 2013 in Dallas, TX. The Healthcare Supplier/Provider Institute is a safe environment where sharing practical, relevant and highly valued information is exchanged between supplier, provider and GPO executives. Participants will come away from the meeting with a better understanding of how to effectively and efficiently work with organizations throughout America to meet their specific needs related to the topics discussed. Throughout the meeting, attendees will hear current, case-study information focused on:
• Connecting the dots in healthcare reform
• Purchasing coalitions
• Understanding IDNs – an intimate look at three healthcare organizations
• New models/organizations in healthcare (Shared Clarity)
• Strategic distribution models – strategies, results, and lessons learned
Meeting Times & Agenda
Beginning at 2:00pm on the 29th
Adjourning by 3:30pm on the 30th
View the working agenda here.
Venue and Accommodations:
Hyatt Regency DFW
2334 N. International Parkway
DFW Airport, TX 76261
Group rate of $169 until October 16th, 2013
Book your room using the link below or call 888-421-1442 and mention the group code MDSI1.
Suppliers: Who should attend?
- Sales Manager – All Levels
- National Account Directors/Managers
- Corporate Account Directors/Managers
- Key Account Managers
Providers: Who should attend?
- IDN Executives
- IDN Supply Chain Professionals
- Hospital Materials Managers
For more information please contact:
31-60 days from meeting date: %50 refund
within 30 days from meeting: Refund will not be issued, but registration can be transferred to another attendee or used as a credit for a future MDSI event.