The June issue of The Journal of Healthcare Contracting is available online at www.jhconline.com. This issue includes:
- A survey shows materials executives would like one distributor, one price, for hospital and non-hospital sites. But can that really happen? JHC examines.
- With medical device manufacturers facing a 2.3 percent excise tax on sales beginning Jan. 1, 2013, the question comes up, “Who’s going to get stuck holding the bag?” Manufacturers, suppliers and providers wonder where the medical device tax will be felt
- A look at the Cleveland Clinic, where teamwork leads to excellent patient outcomes.
- Community health centers lose $600 in funding; expansion projects on hold and what it may mean for their future.
- The latest commentary from HIGPA, Dr. Robert Betz’s View from Washington column and more.
To view the June issue, visit www.jhconline.com