The next issue of the Journal of Healthcare Contracting will contain my favorite feature that we do every year, “The 10 People to Watch.” We get more comments and have more interaction with our readership as a result of this upcoming feature.
Over the past five years, we have had some talented people grace the pages of JHC that have continued on their course of doing great things in the healthcare supply chain. The alumni include;
- Karen Barrow – Amerinet
- Jim McManus – St. Joseph Health System
- Joy Barnett – LSU
- Jim Francis – Mayo Clinic
- Mike Louviere – Baptist Health System
- Chris Myers Janda – Fairview Health Services
- Brent Johnson – Intermountain Healthcare
- Nancy LeMaster – BJC Healthcare
- Dan McDow – Iowa Health System
These are just a few of the people that we’ve watched flourish and lead the nation’s healthcare supply chain. Do you know anyone that you believe fits in these ranks? If so, I would love to hear from you. Just a quick phone call or e-mail with why you think they are one of the “10 People to Watch” for 2008.
Thanks for reading this issue of the Journal of Healthcare Contracting. I look forward to hearing from you.