The Healthcare Supplier/Provider Institute announced that LeAnn Born, vice president of supply chain for Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) representing the Large IDN Group from Premier Inc (Charlotte, NC) will join the Regional Purchasing Coalition panel discussion at the upcoming August 22-23, 2011 meeting in Chicago, Illinois. This panel discussion provides an opportunity for participants to hear first-hand from a diverse group of RPC executives across America the challenges they experience in today’s environment and how suppliers can effectively work together with each of their unique organizations. Click here for LeAnn’s bio. In addition to the RPC panel, attendees will hear current, case-study information focused on:
• Understanding a “World Class Supply Chain”
• Movement to Self Distribution by IDNs
• Trend of Physician Alignment
• Value Analysis process in Hospitals and IDNs
• Connecting the Dots in Healthcare Reform and the impact on the supply chain.