May 13, 2021 – Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) (Louisville, CO) announced today the 63 healthcare provider and supplier organizations named to the 2020 GHX Millennium Club.
Since 2015, the Millennium Club has honored provider and supplier organizations that achieved the highest levels of healthcare supply chain automation, generating at least one million automated transactions (including advanced order sets) annually through the GHX Exchange.
This year’s honorees will be recognized during the virtual Summit Live event on May 26.
Both providers and suppliers honored in this year’s Millennium Club demonstrate an increased commitment to a technology-driven supply chain that strips out waste and cost to put the focus on supporting outstanding patient care. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of supply chain transactions in 2020 increased by approximately 2% from the prior year, GHX says.
The 2020 GHX Millennium Club provider and supplier members include:
- AdventHealth System – Altamonte Springs, Fla.
- Advocate Aurora Health Inc. – Milwaukee, Wis.
- Allegheny Health Network – Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Allina Health – Minneapolis, Minn.
- Ascension – St. Louis, Mo.
- BJC HealthCare – St. Louis, Mo.
- Bon Secours Mercy Health – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Centura Health – Centennial, Colo.
- CommonSpirit Health – Chicago, Ill.
- Community Health Systems – Franklin, Tenn.
- Dignity Health – Phoenix, Ariz.
- Hackensack Meridian Health – Hackensack, N.J.
- HCA – Nashville, Tenn.
- Henry Ford Health System – Detroit, Mich.
- Houston Methodist – Houston, Texas
- LifePoint Health – Brentwood, Tenn.
- M Health Fairview – Minneapolis, Minn.
- Mayo Clinic – Rochester, Minn.
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System – Houston, Texas
- Mercy – St. Louis, Mo.
- MultiCare Health System – Tacoma, Wash.
- OhioHealth – Columbus, Ohio
- Piedmont Healthcare – Atlanta, Ga.
- Providence Health & Services – Renton, Wash.
- RWJBarnabas Health – West Orange, N.J.
- Scripps Health – San Diego, Calif.
- Stanford Health Care – Palo Alto, Calif.
- Sutter Health – Roseville, Calif.
- Tenet Healthcare – Dallas, Texas
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Cleveland, Ohio
- Trinity Health – Livonia, Mich.
- UCHealth – Denver, Colo.
- UNC Health – Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Abbott Laboratories – Chicago, Ill.
- AmerisourceBergen – Chesterbrook, Penn.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation – Deerfield, Ill.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company – Franklin Lakes, N.J.
- Boston Scientific Corporation – Marlborough, Mass.
- Cardinal Health – Dublin, Ohio
- Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC – Tiffin, Ohio
- Cook Medical – Bloomington, Ind.
- Danaher Corporation – Washington, D.C.
- Edwards Lifesciences North America – Irvine, Calif.
- Fisher Healthcare – Houston, Texas
- Henry Schein, Inc.– Melville, N.Y.
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation – Plainsboro, N.J.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc. – Sunnyvale, Calif.
- Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems – Piscataway, N.J.
- McKesson Corporation – San Francisco, Calif.
- Medline Industries, Inc. – Northfield, Ill.
- Medtronic, Inc. – Dublin, Ireland
- Merit Medical – Jordan, Utah
- Office Depot – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics – Rarittaan, N.J.
- Owens & Minor, Inc. – Mechanicsville, Va.
- Smith & Nephew, Inc. – Andover, Mass.
- Staples – Framingham, Mass.
- Steris – Mentor, Ohio
- Stryker Corporation – Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Teleflex Incorporated – Morrisville, N.C.
- Terumo Americas Holding, Inc. – Somerset, N.J.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. – Lake Forest, Ill.
- Zimmer Biomet – Warsaw, Ind.