August 31, 2020 – Régine Honoré Villain, chief supply chain office for Ochsner Health System (New Orleans, LA), received the 2020 Chuck Lauer Award presented by the IDN Summit & Reverse Expo.
“As a leader in the healthcare industry with over 25 years of experience, Régine certainly embodies these characteristics,” the IDN Summit Network said in a press release.
Prior to her current role as SVP, Supply Chain Network and chief supply chain officer at Ochsner Health System, she was the VP, Supply Chain Operations at NYU Langone Health System.
The IDN Summit National Advisory Board nominated 14 healthcare leaders from across the U.S. for the award this year, including:
- Régine Honoré Villain, SVP, Supply Chain Network & chief supply chain officer, Ochsner Health System.
- Teresa Dail, chief supply chain officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Nick Gaich, CEO, Nick Gaich and Associates
- Maria Hames, partner, HealthCare Links
- Ed Hisscock, SVP, Supply Chain Management, Trinity Health
- Brent Johnson, VP, Supply Chain (Ret.), Intermountain Healthcare
- Jay Kirkpatrick, VP, Supply Chain Operations, LifePoint Health
- Carl Meyer, EVP, Wetrich Group
- Dennis Mullins, SVP, Supply Chain Operations, Indiana University Health
- Ken Murawski, CEO, HealthCare Links
- Eric O’Daffer, Research VP, Gartner
- Jonathan Pumphrey, VP & Chief Supply Chain Officer, WellSpan
- Cathy Spinney, President and CEO, Yankee Alliance
- Mark Van Sumeren, managing director, Health Industry Advisor LLC
The Chuck Lauer Award is given annually to a member of the healthcare supply chain that best embodies the characteristics of its namesake, Chuck Lauer. Those characteristics include selfless care for others, a strong commitment to excellence in work and life, a healthy balance between work and life, eternally optimistic, strong ethical values, and unwavering patriotism and pride in the United States of America.