November 9, 2020 – Integra LifeSciences (Princeton, NJ) has updated and improved its 360° Advanced Wound Care website to better support its customers. The company says that the website provides focused and easy-to-access content, product information, and educational videos.
Integra’s 360° Advanced Wound Care brand portfolio includes, MediHoney, Omnigraft, PriMatrix, AmnioExcel, AmnioExcel Plus, TCC-EZ, MedeKast Xtrasorb, Bioguard, and Algicell Ag.
Integra is committed to providing product information and clinical education to help improve patient outcomes around advanced wound care.
Integra’s 360° Advanced Wound Care site includes:
- A Solutions drop-down menu that offers option to search for an Integra product indicated for a specific wound etiology, such as Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- A Product drop-down menu that offers option to search for features and benefits for any Integra Advanced Wound Care product, such as MediHoney, AmnioExcel Plus, or TCC-EZ
- A Resources drop-down menu that offers options to access educational resources, such as Webinars and training tools, and information on support services offered by Integra, such as reimbursement assistance and the company’s comprehensive customer and clinical support offerings
Access these hyperlinks for more information in each of these areas:
- Click Science to find background on Integra and a scientific overview of our products
- Click Educate to find educational videos, case studies, white papers, and clinical posters
- Click Reimbursement to find contact information for our insurance experts
- Click Support to find contact information for our customer service and order expert team
Visit www.awc360.com to learn and explore more about Integra’s Advanced Wound Care portfolio and sign up for future news and event announcements.