August 3, 2022 – Please join us for The Journal of Healthcare Contracting’s IDN Insights East meeting September 14-15 at the Philadelphia Airport Marriott. This meeting highlights some of the most progressive, largest healthcare systems in the East. Attendees will hear how large IDNs measure successful contracts, the challenges these health systems are dealing with, what successful supplier/provider relationships look like, and much more!
- Stephen Downey, Chief Supply Chain & Patient Support Services Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Chris Torres, System Vice President, Supply Chain, Main Line Health
- Dameka Miller, VP, Strategic Sourcing and Value Analysis, Trinity Health
- Meena Medler, VP, Supply Chain Management, UPMC
- Kim Anders, Group VP, Strategic Supplier Engagement Supply Chain Services, Premier, Inc.
- Raymond Davis, Vice President Supply Chain, Universal Health Services
- Pam Daigle, Group VP, Premier, Inc.
- Laura Kowalczyk, VP, Supply Chain and Support Services, UAB Medicine
- Brent Petty, Industry Consultant
- Kreg Koford, SVP, Supply Chain and Sustaining Care Services, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center