November 18, 2022 – Mindray, a leading global developer of healthcare technologies and solutions for ultrasound, patient monitoring, and anesthesia, announced the launch of their new vital signs monitor, the VS9. Loaded with functionality and parameters that provide tools to support clinical decisions, the VS9 offers spot check and continuous vital signs monitoring to help clinicians get a complete picture of patient health. The VS9 Vital Signs Monitor features a 10.1″ touchscreen display and many intuitive tools to enable clinicians to streamline clinical workflow, reduce input errors, improve patient outcomes, and enhance patient satisfaction.
The VS9 Vital Signs Monitor helps clinicians elevate safety, provide true interoperability, and ensure reliability.
Elevate Patient Safety
- True to life parameters include non-invasive blood pressure, pulse oximetry, and versatile temperature measurements
- Improve patient outcomes with the addition of CO2 for continuous monitoring for early detection of respiratory depression
- Validate patient information and store up to 5,000 measurements, accessible by patient ID for easy review
- Standard Modified Early Warning Score (MEWS) offers support for clinical decisions
Provide True Interoperability
- Improve clinical workflow with configurable workflows defined by department
- Streamline department workflow and improve mobility between patients by sending vital signs at the point of care directly to the EHR
- Centrally monitor patients with connectivity to the BeneVision Distributed Monitoring System
Offer True Quality and Reliability
- Manufactured with durable materials to withstand high-volume medical environments
- Built and tested to protect against device deterioration due to chemical exposure
The easy-to-use VS9 Vital Signs Monitor offers functionality and parameters to support clinical decisions and elevate your department’s workflow.
V9 Vital Signs Monitor Features and Benefits
- TrueBP™ quickly measures blood pressure on inflation in about 15 seconds
- BP Averaging functionality provides an average BP over a specified time and a number of measurements
- Orthostatic BP helps assess a patient’s fall risk
- Customize up to 30 customizable manual inputs , such as respiration rate, glucose, and height
- Manual, automatic, and customizable NIBP measurement modes offer flexibility for various clinical applications
- Hardwired or wireless configurations available with Bluetooth connectivity