August 7, 2023 – The Association of Healthcare Value Analysis Professionals recently announced a new scholarship program for AHVAP members to receive full tuition for the annual conference through a partnership with Health Links.
Through this industry partnership, AHVAP is able to provide educational opportunities for its members. Healthcare Links has sponsored a total of six full scholarships for the upcoming AHVAP conference which covers the entire conference registration fee. Scholarship recipients are responsible for conference travel expenses if selected.
AHVAP/Healthcare Links Scholarship Criteria:
- Be a current regular member of AHVAP in good standing.
- Attest to a financial need for the scholarship.
- Provide a testimonial and written summary of their conference experience to be used by both AHVAP and Healthcare Links following the conference event.
- Be willing to book airfare and hotel reservations within 72 hours of being notified of scholarship acceptance or forfeit the scholarship to another applicant.
What to expect from this year’s conference:
- Earn up to 28 hours of continuing education credits for nursing and/or the Certified Value Analysis Healthcare Professional (CVAHP) designation (23 credits from the main conference)
- Network with healthcare value analysis peers from across the country
- Learn from the 30+ world-class faculty speaking at this year’s conference.
- Learn about the latest industry technologies and product innovations with our Industry Partners in our exhibit hall
- Prepare for your Certified Value Analysis Healthcare Professional board-certification with our official prep/review course or attend the Value Analysis 101/201 pre-conference course
- Take advantage of our poster gallery featuring 9 different posters from authors across the country