June 14, 2021 – Premier Inc. (Charlotte, NC) announced the 2021 Breakthroughs Awards winners.
Premier says that award recipients are industry leaders that are truly making a difference in healthcare through their efforts to improve care delivery operations, outcomes, costs, and the health of communities across the nation.
Awards were given in several categories.
Premier Alliance Excellence Award Winner:
- Atrium Health
- AEIX Award Winners:
- Baptist Health
- PeaceHealth (two awards)
Supplier Diversity Winner (Hospital Member):
- Mount Sinai Health System
Supplier Diversity Honorable Mention (Hospital Member):
- The MetroHealth System
Supply Chain Excellence Award Winners:
- AdventHealth Manchester
- AdventHealth Murray
- AdventHealth Sebring
- Adventist Portland
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Carilion Clinic
- Carilion Tazewell
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Mon Health System
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Riverside Health System
- Sinai Chicago
Premier also honored all 155 QUEST members for “their distinguished service in keeping patients first amidst the 2020-2021 COVID19 public health emergency.”
Premier Cares Award Winner:
- Community Enhancement Collaboration, Inc.
Innovation Award Winners:
- GE Healthcare
- Olympus America, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
Supplier Diversity Winner (Supplier):
- SourceMark Medical
Supplier Horizon & Legacy Award Winners:
- Asahi Intecc.
- Canon Medical Systems, USA
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- Produce Alliance
- Sharp Electronics Corporation
- Urgo Medical North America
- Supplier Legacy Winners:
- American Express
- FFF Enterprises
- Fresenius Kabi USA
- Nephron Sterile Compounding Center
- Nestlé Health Science
- Owens & Minor
- Ricoh USA, Inc.
- Zebra Technologies
*NEW* Supplier COVID Awards:
- Most Innovative Supplier — Battelle
- Greatest Outside Impact by a traditionally non-healthcare supplier — Lowe’s
- Most Supportive Supplier — Owens & Minor