with Dan Nielsen email@example.com
As a leader, do you purposefully teach, model and reinforce the upside of rejection? Without exception, every member of your team and every employee or associate within your organization will frequently encounter rejection, even when they are focused on carrying out the mission, values, strategic imperatives, and annual goals of your organization.
The upside of rejection can be consciously learned, remembered, and leveraged for the good of everyone involved, including your organization and the people you serve.
The upside of rejection is to purposefully and diligently capture and create opportunities for positive change and definitive improvements as the result of inevitable personal, professional and organizational rejection.
Think about it. The huge—yes, massive—benefits and results of consciously and consistently leveraging the upside of rejection include:
- Better, more effective leaders throughout your organization (everything rises and falls on leadership)
- Smarter people and smarter teams
- More experienced and mature people and teams
- More effective people and teams
- More efficient people and teams
- More focused people and teams
- More confident people and teams
- Better results throughout your entire organization
- A more confident, courageous, and positive culture throughout your entire organization
- Stronger, more successful, more loyal people and teams throughout your organization
- A powerful, unstoppable culture driven by the courage and learning that results from purposefully and consistently teaching, modeling, and reinforcing the upside of rejection
If you take the time to prioritize and look, you and every leader throughout your organization will find hundreds of golden opportunities to teach, model and reinforce the upside of rejection!
If it’s to be it’s up to me – that means its up to you!
Copyright © 2016 by Dan Nielsen – www.americashealthcareleaders.com