More than ever before, non-acute facilities play a critical role in delivering care and reaching today’s patient population. With those non-acute facilities comes a host of unique challenges, and opportunities.
In the following article, The Journal of Healthcare Contracting would like to recognize some of the leading supply chain leaders in the non-acute space, either for exclusive roles in a non-acute specific supply chain team, or bridging non-acute with traditional acute care supply chain.
- Darrick Adams, director, non-acute, supply chain, AdventHealth
- Karla J. Butts, MA, executive director, client executive team, The Resource, Engineering, and Hospitality Group, Providence St. Joseph Health, Renton, Washington
- Steve Faup, divisional director, supply chain, for Capital Health, Trenton, New Jersey
- Tyler Ross, MS, director, supply chain operations, Novant Health, Kannapolis, North Carolina
- Ruvini DeFonseka Schultz, manager ambulatory supply chain & pharmacy operations, Centura Health, Centennial, Colorado
A special thank you to McKesson for sponsoring The Journal of Healthcare Contracting’s 2021 class of Top 5 Health System Alternate Site Executives.