Sponsored by McKesson
The Journal of Healthcare Contracting (JHC) hosts a four-part podcast series called Back to Wellness, sponsored by McKesson. Scott Adams of Share Moving Media and JHC speaks with physicians and healthcare supply chain experts about key challenges and protocols as physician offices, ASCs and labs reopen. Participants include:
- Dr. Hudson Garrett Jr., President and CEO, Community Health Associates
- Greg Colizzi, Vice President, Marketing, Health Systems, McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Dr. Luis Rios Jr., F.A.C.S., Rios Center for Plastic Surgery
- Crissy Benze, MSN, BSN, RN, Progressive Surgical Solutions, a division of BSM Consulting
- Steve Dunn, Senior Segment Manager Surgery Centers & Orthopedics, McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Derek Young, Vice President, Advanced Product Sales, McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Marc-Oliver Wright, Clinical Liaison, PDI
Everything has changed in the last few months. We know that you are dealing with so many decisions on how to reopen with the safety of your patients and staff in mind. While not everyone is on the same timeline for reopening, this podcast series was created to help you think through key challenges that you are facing now, including with PPE Supply, Infection Prevention, Lab Testing, Patient Engagement and Staff and Patient Safety.
The goal is to help you get back to wellness for your patients and staff and move forward in the new normal of healthcare.
Back to Wellness – Part 1: Reopen with a Plan
Back to Wellness – Part 2: Reopening ASCs – Key Challenges and Perspectives
Back to Wellness – Part 3: Understand Your Lab Testing Options
Back to Wellness – Part 4: Proactive Infection Prevention Practices for COVID-19 and Beyond
Whether you never stopped working, are now seeing patients virtually, or are working through your re-opening process, our main focus at McKesson is finding ways to make the products you need available so that you can do what you do best.
Visit McKesson’s COVID-19 webpage regularly for updates, recommendations, best practices, webinars and resources.