Join us each week as Publisher John Pritchard hosts a thought leader from the US Healthcare Supply Chain.
Supply Chain Radio will explore progressive tactics, models and collaborations seen in today’s Healthcare Supply Chain. The stakes have never been larger and the consequences more dire. It’s time we all connect, share and learn from each other.
Recent Episodes (View All Episodes)
- Understanding the evolving Laboratory Supply Chain (2/22/2023)
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Respiratory season with Quidel (1/26/2023)
- Driving Value Through Clinical Education (11/16/2022)
- The evolution of molecular diagnostics could help detect and deter the next pandemic (8/11/2022)
- Leading Non Acute Change – Part 1 with Thomas Mullins of St. Elizabeth Physicians (8/11/2022)
- IDN and Manufacturer Partnerships Redefined (6/24/2022)
- A Sustainable Approach (6/20/2022)
- Leading Non-Acute Change Podcast: Karen Ryan, Centura Health (3/18/2022)
- How Professional Healthcare Apparel Programs Make Your Nursing Teams Feel Safe and Comfortable (3/18/2022)
- How Ansell Is Staying Future Ready To Meet Growing Healthcare Supply Demand (1/10/2022)
- McKesson Responds to Supply Chain Disruptions (11/17/2021)
- How Your Practice or Clinic Can Benefit from ADA Compliant Equipment (11/10/2021)
- Podcast: Leading Non-Acute Change – Part 2 (11/9/2021)
- Podcast: Leading Non-Acute Change – Part 1 (9/29/2021)
- Podcast: The Importance of a Layered Approach to Disinfection (9/16/2021)
- Discussing Value-Based Construction with Scott Creekmore, Vice president of Sales at Gordian (7/12/2021)
- “What Supply Chain Needs to Know This Respiratory Season” podcast series (10/26/2020)
- Lab Testing Post-COVID with Cardinal Health (10/12/2020)
- Back to Wellness – Podcast Series (7/1/2020)
- Healthcare Supplychain Radio: Managing Inventory Post-COVID (6/16/2020)
The Journal of Healthcare Contracting is the only publication that is solely devoted to the contracting arena of healthcare. It focuses on the interactions of the four primary stakeholders in healthcare contracting: health systems and their facilities, manufacturers and suppliers, distributors and group purchasing organizations. The participants in the contracting arena will grow to rely on The Journal of Healthcare Contracting for industry understanding, insight into the minds of thought leaders and collaboration opportunities amongst contracting constituents.