Join us each week as Publisher John Pritchard hosts a thought leader from the US Healthcare Supply Chain.
Supply Chain Radio will explore progressive tactics, models and collaborations seen in today’s Healthcare Supply Chain. The stakes have never been larger and the consequences more dire. It’s time we all connect, share and learn from each other.
Recent Episodes (View All Episodes)
- “What Supply Chain Needs to Know This Respiratory Season” podcast series (10/26/2020)
- Lab Testing Post-COVID with Cardinal Health (10/12/2020)
- Back to Wellness – Podcast Series (7/1/2020)
- Healthcare Supplychain Radio: Managing Inventory Post-COVID (6/16/2020)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Radio: Best Practices for Hospitals and Supply Chain Resuming Surgeries (6/2/2020)
- Dail-eNews Podcast: Publishers John Pritchard, Scott Adams discuss the healthcare industry’s response to COVID-19 (4/28/2020)
- JHC Podcast: Interview with SVP Joan Eliasek on McKesson Medical-Surgicals COVID-19 response (4/24/2020)
- Podcast: Encompass Group steps up to fill need during COVID-19 crisis (4/17/2020)
- Dail-eNews Podcast: Medical manufacturer reps answers to the COVID-19 situation and how it’s affecting their customers (4/9/2020)
- Dail-eNews Podcast: What Distribution Reps are Doing During Social Distancing in their Territories (4/7/2020)
- Dail-eNews Podcast: COVID-19 Testing with expert Jim Poggi (4/1/2020)
- Dail-eNews Podcast: Update on PPE Availability (3/26/2020)
- Dail-eNews Podcast: Update on COVID-19 Test Kits (3/24/2020)
- Dail-eNews Podcast: COVID-19 Test Kits (3/19/2020)
- Dail-eNews Podcast: PPE availability during COVID-19 (3/17/2020)
- Dail-eNews Podcast: Coronavirus (2/11/2020)
- Podcast: How to service an expanding non-acute continuum (10/29/2019)
- Podcast: Delivering Excellence for the Non-Acute Continuum (10/4/2019)
- HSCR #20 – Michael DeLuca (3/29/2018)
- HSCR #19 – Raymond Davis (2/12/2018)
The Journal of Healthcare Contracting is the only publication that is solely devoted to the contracting arena of healthcare. It focuses on the interactions of the four primary stakeholders in healthcare contracting: health systems and their facilities, manufacturers and suppliers, distributors and group purchasing organizations. The participants in the contracting arena will grow to rely on The Journal of Healthcare Contracting for industry understanding, insight into the minds of thought leaders and collaboration opportunities amongst contracting constituents.