ANAE invites members to participate in the Supply Chain Leader Learning Series call on Monday, August 12th at 2 PM.
The session will give suppliers insight into the priorities of the IDN and will enable you to develop a more successful relationship with supply chain executives. John Pritchard, publisher of The Journal of Healthcare Contracting, will moderate a call from Deborah Petretich Templeton, RPh, MHA – VP, supply chain services at Geisinger Health System (Danville, PA), who will discuss and answer questions related to the following:
- What are your current priorities?
- Top three service line initiatives?
- How is your system preparing for healthcare reform?
- What have been your most successful initiatives?
- How does a supplier step up to the plate, and can you share any success stories?
- How can a supplier get on contract?
- How do you work with your RPC?
- What advice can you give your suppliers on working successfully with your IDN?
Members, register at: www.nationalaccountexecutives.com/members/events/webinars
To join ANAE, visit www.nationalaccountexecutives.com/join